Skip to content
- Creates original video content for stores, events, corporate, social media and online use.
- Manages Dress Up’s presence on video sites such as YouTube, including: uploading and
managing videos, editing and uploading highlights from events, interaction with
the community and more.
- Creates content for Instagram Reels, TikTok and product videos on our website.
- Collaborate with design team to provide creative vision for film concepts.
- Pre-production: Ability to participate in concepting, writing, storyboards, securing location and talent.
- Production: Ability to lead video shoots. Detailed knowledge of camera, lighting and audio production.
- Post-production: Ability to capture and organize video content, edit complete film projects from start to finish, including video, audio, color grading and delivery specs for online and social media.
- Create motion graphics and VFX for film projects.
- Demonstrate proactive learning about current film trends.
- Must be a team player able to coordinate multiple projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Working knowledge with digital film cameras, cinematography, audio for video.
- Experience in videography for live events.
- Effective time management skills in deadline driven environments.
- Fluent in Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition.
- Experience with the 3D and photography is a plus.
- 1+ years experience in team video environment